About Me

My photo
this is just a blog to show case my work from college.i will also be posting things that interest/inspire me, along with my feelings. feel free to comment :) i also keep a personal blog. http://wildyoungheartsxx.tumblr.com/

Thursday 23 September 2010

self portraits

My first task for Photography was to take a self portrait each day for seven days. i didn't want to take pictures of my face, because thats the typical thing to do right? i have just had fun with my pictures. i think self portraits say a lot about someone, so they are the perfect why to express your self. they are also good for experimenting with lighting, props, angles and effects! i have tried to experiment as much as possible to make my images interesting to look at. 

3 comments:

  1. are those my bed sheets?
    cheeky x
    (dese are nice give me your cat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, a great and alternative take on the self-portrait project. I am enjoying seeing them as a series/narrative/film stills and think that you certainly have a start to something here. I think you are creating characters within your self-portraits that are not truly your identity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you have taken these photos, it is like you are showing different sides to you and your personality. I also like the way you use the lighting to make certain areas stand out.

    ReplyDelete