About Me

My photo
this is just a blog to show case my work from college.i will also be posting things that interest/inspire me, along with my feelings. feel free to comment :) i also keep a personal blog. http://wildyoungheartsxx.tumblr.com/

Thursday 14 October 2010

grid faces

here are some photographs i have taken in my spare time. i have used a lomo action sampler. its one of my favourtie cameras ever. the outcomes you get from it are hilarious. i love just pointing it in peoples faces and capturing their reaction and expressions over four frames. 


1 comment:

  1. A great sense of motion and movie-like quality with this camera. Its playful and you don't have much control over the action and outcome, which is a blessing. Think about how you can work to create these same sense manually.

    ReplyDelete